Tetsubin Kin/Muraskaki Gold/Purple Chrysanthemum cast iron teapot.
Japananese Cast Iron Teapot made in Iwachu, Japan which is known for having the best iron teaware makers. This cast iron teapot has a ceramic coating inside that prevents rust. It also has a built in fillter.
- Fill the pot with boiling water to rinse and warm your pot.
- Not for use on the stovetop.
Direction: Boil water in a kettle and pour into the teapot over
- Allow teapot to cool completely after each use before cleaning.
- Do no use soaps or detergents.
- Avoid contact with salt/oils.
- Do not leave water or tea in pot for extended period of time.
- Rinse and clean thoroughly with warm water only.
- Wipe the inside and outside dry with a clean cloth while the pot is still warm (not hot!)
- Invert the pot to air dry before putting back infuser and lid.
- Infuser can be cleaned with or without soapy water.